Today I woke up early this morning and thought of all the reasons why I love sex. I love sex because it's the greatest stress reducer in the world. If you've had a bad day, making love is the best form of exercise. Plus it burns calories.
I love sex because it is the greatest intimacy you can share with someone you love. Making love with someone you deeply care about is the perfect ending to a perfect day. Or a not so perfect day.
I love having sex because it makes me feel like a woman. Sex makes me feel ultra-feminine. It makes me feel beautiful. My whole attitude changes after making love.
I love a great love session because I'm much less of a bitch, even when I'm going through menopause.
Lastly, making love is the greatest because you reach a higher plane of communication with your partner. Since my husband has not been intimate with me in years, we are no longer close, physically or emotionally. Someone once said that when the marriage is on the rocks the rocks can be found in the mattress. Very true.
I love sex because it is the greatest intimacy you can share with someone you love. Making love with someone you deeply care about is the perfect ending to a perfect day. Or a not so perfect day.
I love having sex because it makes me feel like a woman. Sex makes me feel ultra-feminine. It makes me feel beautiful. My whole attitude changes after making love.
I love a great love session because I'm much less of a bitch, even when I'm going through menopause.
Lastly, making love is the greatest because you reach a higher plane of communication with your partner. Since my husband has not been intimate with me in years, we are no longer close, physically or emotionally. Someone once said that when the marriage is on the rocks the rocks can be found in the mattress. Very true.
No comments:
Post a Comment