I think when a partner withholds sex from the other partner it's a form of power and control. It's a power trip for the man or woman who withholds sex from their partners. My husband claims he's "paralyzed" whatever that means. I think he likes having power and control over me. For years he has denied me sex and I begged and cried. Well, I don't beg or cry anymore, because the thought of him even touching me makes me want to puke. He no longer has any control over me. I have plans now. I 'm losing weight and making plans to leave him. I'm also considering finding a lover once I'm thinner and feeling better about myself. For all you celibate freaks out there, I want you to know that you have destroyed your marriage by withholding sex from your mate. You are going to end up pathetic and alone like my husband. Sooner or later, your wife or husband will get sick of your celibate shit and find a lover to replace you. All you sick fucks have been warned!
I know your pain and wrote a book about it. -M http://www.mfp.com.au/angelwanderer/seethings/
ReplyDelete